To Our Summer 2020 Parents,
As an established camp of over 40+ years, we are making sure that we are doing everything in our power to keep our staff, guests & community safe and healthy.
As suggested by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and ACA (American Camp Association), we are taking the following precautions to keep our guests safe.
· We will be limiting the enrollment at camp per session by operating at 50% capacity.
· All campers attending will be required to complete & submit our Pre-Arrival Health Screening & Temperature Log.
· We will be checking all guests (parents, campers, friends, siblings) temperatures upon arrival.
· All camper and staff temperatures will be checked at the beginning of each breakfast and at the end of each day prior to bedtime.
· We will be spreading out our groups by providing the use of more cabins.
· Campers will be reminded consistently by staff to wash their hands and not to share their belongings with others.
· All cabins/bathrooms will be provided with hand sanitizer, disinfecting solution, and disinfecting wipes.
· All items brought to camp (clothes, blankets, stuffed toys, pillows) must be washed and cleaned prior to packing.
· Please make sure to bring either a hard shell suitcase or a plastic bin so we can wipe it down with disinfecting wipes upon arrival.
· Campers will sleep head-to-toe to create appropriate distancing in each cabin.
· “Hand Washing” signs and disinfecting wipes will be in all bathrooms.
· Before and after each meal all municipal hard surfaces (handles, tables, benches & equipment) will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· We will be limiting the number of people at dining tables with appropriate physical distancing.
· While lining up for meals, there will be appropriate physical distancing by staggering mealtimes.
· Outdoor Activities:
· All campers and staff will wash their hands before and after activities.
· Shared equipment will be sanitized consistently.
· We will maintain physical distancing during activities.
To ensure our campers safety during meals, all kitchen staff will be wearing clean aprons, gloves and a face mask while serving. A fresh salad will be offered during lunch and dinner for any camper wishing to have some. Fresh fruit and nachos will be available through the kitchen and given out upon request. Camp Wasewagan will implement the above procedures to ensure the health and safety of our campers and team.
These important measures will be discussed during our “All Camp Orientation”, and also reiterated by the counselors in each cabin.
Please join us for exciting adventures away from all the craziness and enjoy the outdoors and fresh mountain air!
Please contact our office with any questions.
© Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved | Website Design: ESO-EXO Web Development